1. You agree that you shall not take any action to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Content that:
(a) infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party;
(b) is known to you to be untruthful or inaccurate;
(c) amounts to an actionable breach of confidence or an infringement of the rights of privacy of any third party;
(d) is obscene or defamatory of any person
(e) involves you in the impersonation any person, collective or entity without their consent
(f) falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person, collective or entity; or
(g) trivializes, sensationalizes or demeans either any person, subject or organisation associated with the Content
(h) violates any law or regulation of England and Wales or is otherwise inappropriate.
2. You agree that you shall not remove any digital watermark, credit line or any other technical protection measure used in associated with the Content.
3. You agree that you shall not hack, interfere or remove Content held by the Inventory.
4. You agree that if we as moderator, at our sole discretion, consider that any Content added to the Inventory by you infringes any of the provisions of term 1. above, it will not be made live or viewable to users of the Inventory.
5. You agree that information you submitted will only be uploaded in the language of submission.