The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SN 66726 24020|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||There was apparently a chapel at this site in which graves were dug in a barn. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 06/04/2017.|