The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SJ 10118 68672|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||There is mention of a chapel standing aound this location as early as 1698. it was once used as a barn but local tradition indicated that the barn was knocked down and a cottage was built over the foundations. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 12/04/2017.|