Skip to main content

Recorded name: Friends' Burial Ground

Head Name Undefined
Grid ReferenceSN 76239 34419
ParishLlandingad Without
When recorded
Primary Source
Secondary Source
Notes Former burial site know as Cae Quakers. Internment continued up to the 19th century. Bought for railway purposes in 1864. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 31/03/2017.

Other occurrences of this name (1)

Load more...