The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SH 57590 24958|
|Secondary Source||Merionethshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1921|
|Notes||In 1850 a pre reformation chapel was noted as being demolished in 1847. Rectangular building 38ft 6in x 15ft 9in, cement floor and plastered walls. Vanished by 1914 but foundations may be recoverable. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 24/03/2017.|