The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SJ 06974 68886|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||The site here is now occupied by a modern building. No eveidnce of a pavement present. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 13/04/2017.|