The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SJ 29435 48196|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||A low bank on the north-east side of this field is most likely the site of a medieval praying station. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 13/04/2017.|