The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SO 06923 99202|
|Secondary Source||Montgomeryshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1911|
|Notes||Farm in township of Aber Haley. Deep dingles on either side, an earthen bank was probably one built to connect them. Trickles of water from both may once have united below house and formed 'aber.'. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 10/04/2017.|