The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SH 95101 49443|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||A wayside cross existed here prior to 1698 but the field actually takes its name from a small river called 'Nant Rhyd y Groes whichs runs through the lower half of it. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 13/04/2017.|