The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SN 27418 30107|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||Apparently when a ring of larch trees were planted here around 1880, they destroyed some earthworks which local traditioon assumed were ancient. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 11/04/2017.|