The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SN 29891 11572|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||Enclosure formerly used as Quaker burial ground, abandoned when it was ploughed over, dividing fence now gone, but site still traceable. Marked by Sycamore trees. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 30/03/2017.|