The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SJ 34089 57465|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||The name Palace here appears to be a form of the word palis meaning ground enclosed by plaes. The origional name for this piece f land was 'y palis' recorded in 1620. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 12/04/2017.|