The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SN 29622 38723|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||Field names still used. Thirty years ago path called 'Ffordd Yr Eglwys,' 'Church Path,' passed through both, but no church has ever been here, or even reputed. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 28/03/2017.|