The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SN 62539 46203|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||A stone cross stood here to mark three parish boundaries coming together. The boundary lines have since been redrawn. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 07/04/2017.|