The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SH 87483 51314|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||A chapel once stood here that was probably only erected after the suppression of the hospice of St. John. All that remained of its existance was a single yew tree at the time of recording. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 02/05/2017.|