The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SN 17746 11123|
|Secondary Source||Pembrokeshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1925|
|Notes||Two fields that were one. Name of origin unknown. First was part of parish glebe. Possibly former monastic land acquired by crown at dissolution. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 24/04/2017.|