The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SH 91275 22605|
|Secondary Source||Merionethshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1921|
|Notes||Name means 'The gap of the cross.' Pass between Merionethshire and Montgomeryshire. A cross or calvary probably stood here once. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 27/03/2017.|