The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SN 22777 24631|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||Name of hamlet, with a hill called 'Monk's Hill,' doubtless both due to former ownership by Whitland Abbey. Field names such as Pen Archwen Arch, Parch Mynach and Garth Mynach probably from same source. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 30/03/2017.|