The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SN 20263 21360|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||The name of this filed indicates that it once belonged to the monks of Whitland Abbey. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 06/04/2017.|