The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SJ 20865 23056|
|Secondary Source||Montgomeryshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1911|
|Notes||On west end of Four Crosses farm house was a 'Druidical circle,' where king Gwrthefyr apparently offered sacrifices before fighting the Saxons. Principal stone rolled down hill at house by vandals. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 05/04/2017.|