The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SN 34968 29747|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||Farm two miles from Cynwyl Elved village, named for outcrop of rock called 'Y Castell.'. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 30/03/2017.|