The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SH 67893 09035|
|Secondary Source||Merionethshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1921|
|Notes||Reputed original site of parish church. Small rectangular enclosure, some surviving stonework. Well still known as Parson's Well. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 24/03/2017.|