The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SJ 19621 08057|
|Secondary Source||Montgomeryshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1911|
|Notes||Tenement called Pen Y Gaer. The Gaer is probably the camp of Tan Y Clawdd, in parish of Castle Caereinion Urban, which gave its name to surrouding district. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 10/04/2017.|