The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SH 80023 75330|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||According to local tradition this land was never part of the parochial glebe, the name probably arose from the land being held by the parish priest for a short time. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 27/04/2017.|