The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SJ 07962 08356|
|Secondary Source||Montgomeryshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1911|
|Notes||Meadow on left bank of river Banw, belonging to Pant Y Gwyn farm. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 04/04/2017.|