The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SN 19685 28738|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||The name of a field given to an adjacent railway station which has since fallen out of recollection. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 20/03/2017.|