Skip to main content

Recorded name: Melin Y Brenin

Head Name Undefined
Grid ReferenceSH 58557 23542
When recorded
Primary Source
Secondary Source
Notes Mill still in use in 1913, probably occupies site of royal mill mentioned in the Extent of Merioneth of Henry V. Present buildings of modern date. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 24/03/2017.

Other occurrences of this name (0)