The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SH 84281 48950|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||This is the name of a ford over the Conway river which probably marks the course of the pilgrims to and from the hospice of St. John. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 02/05/2017.|