The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SH 96798 73638|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||This site had since been renamed 'Cae pella'. There was no sign of medieval calvary or a nearby crossroads to explain the previous name. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 02/05/2017.|