The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SJ 15799 11737|
|Secondary Source||Montgomeryshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1911|
|Notes||2 acre enclosure, traditionally believed to have been scene of Lollard leader Lord Cobham in 1417. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 03/04/2017.|