The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SM 91148 15774|
|Secondary Source||Pembrokeshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1925|
|Notes||Second field North East of Sutton Hill, was probably part of parochial glebe. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 28/04/2017.|