Skip to main content

Recorded name: Bryn Y Castell

Head Name Undefined
Grid ReferenceSH 81353 01726
When recorded
Primary Source
Secondary Source
Notes Farm known in 1910 as Nant Y Gaseg, but called Bryn Y Castell in list of farms to pay for church wall repairs. Name now forgotten, no archaeology. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 03/04/2017.