The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SN 43356 05000|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||Local tradition states a church stood here but no indications of a building are visable. A nearby modern church carries the inscription on it's gate 'Feb. 11, 1826'. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 07/04/2017.|