The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SM 94972 34614|
|Secondary Source||Pembrokeshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1925|
|Notes||Traces of earthwork were visible in field 'Parc Castell' until recently, but cultivation destroyed them, and cottage called 'castell' was razed. Ffynon Caran spring, name corrupted to Crane, on East side. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 24/04/2017.|