The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SH 90302 47416|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||Name of a framstead which has taken the place of a monastic grange of the Cistercian abbey of Conway which owned much of the surrouning land. Site is also overlooked to the north by a hill called Church Hill. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 13/04/2017.|