The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
|Grid Reference||SN 55430 41397|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||This tumulus on the slope of Allt pen dol y gader was opened in 1865 by Thomas Evans. the site yeilded only broken ware which was thrown away. Only the mound remained at the time of recording. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 07/04/2017.|