The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SH 87365 13178|
|Secondary Source||Merionethshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1921|
|Notes||Name means The Holy/Grey Cross.' Now applies to a farm with no such cross or tradition of one. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 27/03/2017.|