The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SJ 20327 57395|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||There are no earthworks present but this farmhouse, built in 1780, takes iis name from being near a commanding hill. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 25/04/2017.|