The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SJ 00255 49147|
|Parish||Llanfihangel Glyn Myfyr|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||This field once belonged to a small hospital founded by Lady Jane Bagot in 1695. From this it could be suggested that the field once belonged to the church which could go some way to explaining the name. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 25/04/2017.|