The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SN 40886 26351|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||A small church most likely stood near this spot as in the 19th century religious items would turn up whenever the nearby field was ploughed. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 06/04/2017.|