The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SH 69748 43444|
|Secondary Source||Merionethshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1921|
|Notes||Pair of parallel banks 60ft long by 4ft high, 26ft apart. A few yards westward a circular enclosure, evidently a sheepfold associated with medieval house nearby. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 20/03/2017.|