The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SN 01620 37994|
|Secondary Source||Pembrokeshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1925|
|Notes||Name means 'The Dragon's Stone.' No trace of cairn or local story of dragon, but there was probably once a mound. Southern adjoining field called 'Parc Y Garn,' and north is 'Carn Fron,' though no sign of cairn here. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 24/04/2017.|