The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SN 44046 17904|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||A nearby cairn was removed to become the foundation in a medieval beacon but it is still remembered in local tradition. Local stones were taken from the fields to build the boundary walls. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 06/04/2017.|