The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SJ 00437 44350|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||The remains of a cairn were visable here in 1911 but soon after the stones were demolished and used to repair a nearby road. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 26/04/2017.|