The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SJ 00552 44537|
|Secondary Source||Denbighshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1914|
|Notes||Around the turn of the end of the 19th century there was a horse-shoe shaped mound of stones with a central chamber. It was cleared to repair a nearby road and no foundation remains. Local tradition states it was the burial place of a prince. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 26/04/2017.|