The map is limited to 4000 records so not all place-names are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Zoom in to see the Head names
|Grid Reference||SN 14152 18057|
|Secondary Source||Carmarthenshire: An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments in the County By Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, 1917|
|Notes||Name of field. A 6ft monolith stood here before removal for use in Glanrhyd farm buildings in 1778. Transcribed from RCAHMW Inventory by student volunteers on 28/03/2017.|